YOUR HEALTH FIRST!
For this we do the following.
Our cleaning staff
- wash your hands and wear impermeable disposable gloves before cleaning.
- avoid touching her face while cleaning.
- throw away gloves after each cleaning.
- wash their hands immediately after removing the gloves.
- ensure that the object is ventilated during and after cleaning.
CAREFULLY CLEAN AND DISINFEC
After every stay
- Touch-intensive surfaces - Tables, chairs with fixed backrests, door handles, railings, light switches, remote controls, clothes and kitchen cupboard handles, toilets, sinks, bedside tables as well as kitchen and bathroom surfaces. A two-step approach is used to clean touch-sensitive surfaces: touch-sensitive surfaces are cleaned with antibacterial detergents and hot water, followed by disinfection to kill germs on surfaces.
- Low-contact surfaces – Floors, walls and other low-contact surfaces are cleaned thoroughly with hot water and antibacterial cleaning agents.
- Towels, bed linen and other laundry – are washed and disinfected with laundry, with the hottest setting.
For our guests, we disinfectant ready for hands.